My Favourite Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mr.Dee-Jay Sings For Me!

As most of you already know, I have been, well, not seeing per se, but 'interacting' with a club deejay for quite some time. He's 32, cute, but he can be a pain in the ass at times. He wants to have a no-commitment relationship and wants to see me on and off for-yeah, you guessed it. WHY??? Why do people instantaneously think I'm up for an immoral way of life when they see me? Actually, I don't really mind if I'm into the guy...heheh...okay, jokes aside (by the way, that's my boss' favorite word. he makes a joke, everyone laughs and he cuts us off with those two words). Okay, so jokes aside, Mr.Dee-Jay has been quite persistent. Asking me out. Texting me daily. Face-booking me. Blah blah blah. I have been quite bad to him, I must say. As time goes by, I sense that he likes me more than he cares to admit. And i start to get scared. I don't know. I get scared when people starts to like me.

So one day, Mr. Dee-jay texts me and says 'Babe, I wrote a song for you'....aww.....so sweet, was my instant reply. I quickly text my girlfriend Seema and told her all about it. Seema thought it was very sweet. Well, to keep it short, here is the song. Sing it to the 'Oh Carol' tune okay.

Oh, Farah...
I'm but a fool
Baby I like you...
Though you treat me cruel...
You hurt me..
And you make me cry...
And if you leave me...
I'll find another gal..

Baby i want to take you out for coffee
Or if you want milooo...
Since you don't really take tea
I'll sacrifice also...
Baby jom let's go out for a movie
Whenever you are free
Or we can watch tv..
Or maybe dvd...

Oh Farah
I may be a fool...
Baby I dig you...
Because you are so cool...
Baby I think you are goddamn pretty...
And I'm not the only one...
My best friend thinks you are such a hotty
I'll be proud if you are mine.

-Raj.

This song came in two batches. Sweet. What do you guys think? Haha!! Guys really are something aren't they?? :) Anyway, I told you I'm bad right? So I told him I didn't really like the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment