My Favourite Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Mr.Floor Manager

Mr. Floor Manager and I have had a on-off kinda relationship. Apparently, he has always liked me. Almost a year before he had the courage to ask my number. We would see each other in the office, or on the way to the cafeteria and we would smile and wave to each other. He'd turn once. And he'll always turn a second, and third time. Hehe...He's cute and about six years younger than me. I guess he thought I was younger.

All those smiles, and kirim salams were what I called the 'golden period'. It was sweet and fun while it lasted. Really, remember those days when a guy sends you his regards and you giggle sheepishly, smiling yourself silly. Yeah, that was how I felt initially.

Then came the company dinner where I actually held a long conversation with him. Long meant more than 3 seconds. Apparently he came because of me. Wow. Impressive. Yeah we danced and talked. And he asked my number that night. He text me later wishing me goodnight. Sigh...

Then the next night he called me. At first all was fine. Then he started talking about all the other girls he went out with. About the girl who gave him a birthday 'surprise' just a couple of days before...oh God. Really, even if he did, must i know about his bedroom stories? I wasn't in the least interested nor fascinated.

That cut off whatever feelings I had for him. It was a pity and good while it lasted. I really can't stand this trait in any guy. I think I speak for a majority of girls when I say we like to be the center of attention

1 comment:

  1. very true...we do like to be the center of attention..haha

    ReplyDelete