My Favourite Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mr.Want-To-Get-Married-Again

I had a call from Mr.Want-To-Get-Married. He wants to see me. He says he thinks we should get to know each other better. I wonder why! I was always sceptical and weary of this particular guy. So I asked him. He said, well, If I have the intention of marrying you, then I might as well get to know you better. Get to know your kids better. Maybe I can come over to your house during weekends. HA!! I knew there was a catch! He wants to come to my house. I wonder why. It doesnt take a genius to figure that out. So I said, leave my children out of this. They will not be subjected to any of this until I am sure that the guy I want is really good enough. He says I should lighten up. Most girls will be flattered to have him at their house. Oh my god, is this guy serious???I am sure they would be flattered so why don't he start by asking them?, I say. Thank you very much for your offer but I don't think so creep!.

No comments:

Post a Comment