My Favourite Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mr.Young-And-Cute-Divorcee

Recently my colleague had her friend over for lunch at the hotel. I joined their little company and actually enjoyed the almost one hour session. Off course I noticed there was this good looking guy at the table and that he kept diverting his questions about the hotel to me. But I didn't think anything special of that encounter. Later that evening, my colleague came up to me and said the guy thinks I'm cute. And, he thought I was 24 or 25 years old! Hahaha....funny. Its a compliment really but I'm happy to be thirty two. So I asked my friend if she set the record straight. She said yes and he was definitely surprised. So anyway, the next day he calls the office and we spoke a bit. Then he asked for my mobile number, to text me, yeah you guessed it, silly messages. This is like the umpteenth time a guy actually said this to me when they want my contact number. So anyway, he started texting me and he's kinda okay you know. He's 33 years old. He married early and divorvced two years later. He has a fourteen year old son who lives with his mom. Two days ago he asked me out for a movie. Well, what's a gal got to do right? So I said okay. Yeah, I can't wait to get to know Mr.Young-And-Cute Divorcee and see what he is like. Chances are he will be weird too. Just like the rest. I seem to attract people with problems. Don't know why. But having said that, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. So keep your fingers crossed for me guys. This better be good.Oh, the dinner and movie will be this saturday at klcc. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment